- All student seeking addmission in this institution are required to undergo a sopt admission test
- All candidatea seeking admission should apply through the prescribed form which is attached with this prospectus is available from the school office & register their names well in advance for the admission test.
- No change of date of birth or any other information given in the prescribed form about the child will be entertained once the child is admitted.
- Candidates seeking admission must be introduced by parents or gurdians who shall be fully responsible for their studies, fees, regularity of attendance and good conduct.
- The admission committee has the right to grant or refuse admission to students
- The following documents are required to be submitted the time of the admission of the child
- Prescribed Admissiosn form duly filed in by the parents or guardian of the child
- Admissin would be confirmed only after the submission of the latest progress report card and the original T.C. form the school last attended.
- Birth Certificate from the authorised by Govt. Department.
- Two, colour passport size photographs.
- Before withdrawing the students from school, parents / guardians must give a week's notice in writing.
- Transfer Certificate T.C will not be issued until all fees owing to the school are paid and cleared including withdrawal fee. A sum of Rs.300 /- will be charged for the T.C
- Transer Certificate of a child will be issued only withing a period of six months of the date of absence for the school and NOT LATER.
- Fees for the remaining part of the year must be paid if a students is withdrawn before completing a full academic year.
- All the fee is shown in the fee structure, displayed on Accounts Notice Board must be paid at the beginning of the new academic session.Until all the fee are cleared, no child will be admitted or enrolled in the admission and attendance registers.
- Monthly tution fees must be paid by the 15th of each month. Thereafter, a late fine of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged.
- Students whose fees are in arrears for two consecutive months, will have there names struck off the rolls and they will not be allowed to sit in the class.
- Report Card will not be issued to the parents, if dues are not cleared on time and rule #3 will be applied.
- No request for adjustment / reduction of fees shall be entertained
- Fees are accepted at the specified branches of AXIS BANK Ltd. and on every 2nd Saturday of the month in the school